FLOW4JC

Registering Se Version

I am a registered version nine user and for obvious reasons I purchased the downloadable SE version of the software in order to do some tracking and minor mixining on the road without having to compromise the safety of my dongle. I purchased SE from the magix online shop, but do I register it with them of through the Samplitude site? If someone got answers it would be greatly appreciated. Thanx.

hi flow,

if you purchased the se-version via web-shop they got your personal data with that procedure. sam se will NOT appear in your sam-account together with your version 9. so you do not need to register sam se as you did with your full version.

but you have to activate it with the code you got with an email sent by magix. KEEP IT SAVE! it's your serial number you need if you want to re-install your sam se.

cheers, andy

hi flow,

if you purchased the se-version via web-shop they got your personal data with that procedure. sam se will NOT appear in your sam-account together with your version 9. so you do not need to register sam se as you did with your full version.

but you have to activate it with the code you got with an email sent by magix. KEEP IT SAVE! it's your serial number you need if you want to re-install your sam se.

cheers, andy

Thanx for the info and I'll definately keep my activation code in a safe place.

on a related note: how do you activate the SE version on a computer without internet access?

hi flow,

cheers, andy

Hi,

pencil and paper, write the numbers down and then go to an internet café to register. The number you recieve goes via pencil and paper back to your computer.

Cheers

M