Hink

Dfh Superior Question

first let me say hi all, I got the 399 deal and am loving it...I also see quite a few familiar names 'round here <_<

anyhow I'm sure I'm missing something simple but samp won't remember my dfhs sound settings. I want to save a template but when I reopen the project all my drum sounds can't be found and I have to reload dfhs which sets up different tracks. I'm not concerned about the template though, the problem is it happens when I save a project too, which makes working with dfhs in samp pointless...what am I doing wrong?

Hi Hink and welcome <_<

Are you saying the path to your drum sounds is missing? I've been using DFHS for two years with Samplitude and it's worked very well only occasionally when I open a song I get a message saying I need to set the path for the sounds DHFS/C&V but the mappings have always remained and I don't have to open a new instance . I'm not sure what's happening in your case.

yeah it seems to lose the path but I can't redirect it...it loses all my pads and every tone has a * indicating it can't be used

hmm thats a weird one I don't recall that happening before . Are you saying when you do set the path it still gives you * against the sounds?

no, in dfhs's construct panel (bleed window)....where you select each instrument...all the pads except kick go away too...if I load another instance it doesn't ask me for a path...is there an option to save pluggin settings that I'm missing?

problem solved...I reinstalled the sampler for dfhs and it's working fine now...I'm not sure what was wrong, it worked okay in FL, eXT and Sonar 5...but it's working now :lol:

Glad you got it working.

I had a similar issue after a fresh dfhS installtion on a new computer a while back.

I love how Samplitude handles dfhS and instantly maps the track when you bring in MIDI tracks.

Try using several instances of dfhS and see what happens :lol:

Greg