dhassay

Having Problems Trying To Purchase Samplitude

not very happy at all. i called magix and couldnt get through. called again and a man answered with a very very thick accent. he was rude and didnt seem to give a crap about me. he gave me a number to call to purchase samplitude. (330 259 7514) i have tried to call that number over and over and i am getting no where. perhaps i am making a mistake by purchasing samp? this is not a very good start for such an expensive program.

not very happy at all. i called magix and couldnt get through. called again and a man answered with a very very thick accent. he was rude and didnt seem to give a crap about me. he gave me a number to call to purchase samplitude. (330 259 7514) i have tried to call that number over and over and i am getting no where. perhaps i am making a mistake by purchasing samp? this is not a very good start for such an expensive program.

If you're in the UK, give me a call.

01728-660023

Cheers,

Eric

www.urmaudio.co.uk

thanks everybody. i am in texas (usa). i was trying to call magix usa directly to find out about the lease option and thats when i spoke to the jack ass with the accent. he told me the only way to get the lease option was to call the number that i posted. i will keep on trying that number and see what happens. hopefully my experience with magix will improve.

Hello dhassay

the number which is stated in the web is slightly different.

USA:

Orange Hill Audio Inc.

6116 Glenwood Ave.

Boardman, OH 44512

USA

Tel.: 330.259.7914

Fax: 330.259.7431

Email: info[at]orangehillaudio.com

Web: www.orangehillaudio.com

Good luck!

Andre :)

thanks, i guess the bad accented jackass gave me the wrong number. i will call the correct number and try again to give somebody my money.

Maybe something went wrong in the communication and the single number was mixed up somehow. I wouldn't stress the accent though, mine isn't Oxford nor Texas either... :)

Andre

having an accent is no problem. its being so rude that ticked me off. having a potential customer calling to puchase a program that costs over 1000 us dollars and being rude just doesnt cut it with me. luckily samplitude has proven itself to me to spend that kind of money.

potential customer calling

obviously, that's how you have been treated as he found out that he can't make a 1000$ on you because he's not eligible to sell Samplitude to you... :) So from his perspective, maybe understandable. If you basically accept treating people badly in any case. What I don't.

But I promise your that Tom Sailor and his team are quite some different guys.

Cheers and welcome aboard.

Sebastian