Sign in to follow this  
jrwaltb

Need Ordering/rental Advice

Hey guys.....I am currently an owner of samplitude 8.3 SE and REALLY want to do the "Sam For Rent Classic Version". To be honest I dont even know where to start. For example I would buy it, with the 8.3 se discout, but then I came across the "90dayPROrentalFREE" stuff and am confused. Bottom line is that I need Samplitude 9.0 Classic...Buy/rent whatever is cheapest. Does making payments on the $999 pro version make better sense in the long run?...Maybe...Just need a US dealer/number/contact ......whatever... please help.

jrwaltb@gmail.com

wbrewer@empmed.com

Hey guys.....I am currently an owner of samplitude 8.3 SE and REALLY want to do the "Sam For Rent Classic Version". To be honest I dont even know where to start. For example I would buy it, with the 8.3 se discout, but then I came across the "90dayPROrentalFREE" stuff and am confused. Bottom line is that I need Samplitude 9.0 Classic...Buy/rent whatever is cheapest. Does making payments on the $999 pro version make better sense in the long run?...Maybe...Just need a US dealer/number/contact ......whatever... please help.

jrwaltb@gmail.com

wbrewer@empmed.com

Talk to Tom at orangehillaudio.com

He's the US distributor, and very helpful.

here are the infos for orangehillaudio more in detail:

Orange Hill Audio

Tom Sailor

6116 Glenwood Ave.

Boardman, Ohio 44512

Voice: 330-259-7914

Fax: 330-259-7431

toms[at]orangehillaudio.com

and George Cabaniss

georgec[at]orangehillaudio.com

http://www.orangehillaudio.com

cheers, andy