Sign in to follow this  
Blueberry

Convertering My Giga Piano To Audio

I have Giga Studio through Live Wire in Samp. I hear my midi track in midi, I have my output going to the main outs and hear everything fine. I clicked in the project page on the Giga piano track and choose "freeze". The red bar goes across the screen and when it's done freezing the track, the track is empty. I hear no music and there is no wave? I have freezed Giga piano before but for some reason its not working now. Do I have to have the monitor button on or something? What step did I miss? :D

I have Giga Studio through Live Wire in Samp. I hear my midi track in midi, I have my output going to the main outs and hear everything fine. I clicked in the project page on the Giga piano track and choose "freeze". The red bar goes across the screen and when it's done freezing the track, the track is empty. I hear no music and there is no wave? I have freezed Giga piano before but for some reason its not working now. Do I have to have the monitor button on or something? What step did I miss? :P

Got it working. Thanks to the tutorial video. I went ot the track bounce in the menu and put it on 32 bit and selcted the menu options on the vidoe and it now it works.