Need Help With Removing A Click Sound From A Loop

FLOW4JC

Can anyone share with me some insight on how to remove a click sound from a loop? I made a loop in Reason 3 and loaded it up into my DAW and when I copied and pasted the loop I noticed a click sound when it reaches the end of the loop and starts over. I know there are some cleaning tools and things to fix audio in Sam 9, but I don't know how to fully use them. I just learned to utilize the specktral cleaning and it's great. Any help with getting rid of this click will be much appreciated.

hi,

can't you do that with Spectral Cleaning ? I use it a lot and it works fine. In Sprectral Cleaning, you should see the click and erase it.

Or perhaps do it in the destructive window, with the pen volume tool to lower only the samples of the click (if the click is very short).

Phil

hi,

can't you do that with Spectral Cleaning ? I use it a lot and it works fine. In Sprectral Cleaning, you should see the click and erase it.

Or perhaps do it in the destructive window, with the pen volume tool to lower only the samples of the click (if the click is very short).

Phil

Thanks for the tips. The information you gave me sparked some ideas and I used the Wav pencil in the tool bar to fix the wav and get rid of the click on the turnaround of the loop.

Muchas gracias,

AJ