Sign in to follow this  
shotofrock

Dual Monitor Display And Console View Etc?

Hi

i downloaded the demo and am running it on my pc, i have a dual monitor setup, 2 24" dells, i cannot seem to pull the background of samp across both, and when i pull the consol or mixer view to one monitor i cannot stretch it to fit the whole view. is there some setting that allows this?

in sonar or cubase i can stretch the mixer view all the way across and up and down to fill the screen even if i don' t have tracks that fill it?

just curious

thanks much

Hi,

The main window should stretch ok. The Mixer wont as its based on fixed pixels. There are many different mixers to be had - design and size wise. You'll have to look around and choose your favorite.

Cheers

M

yep your right, the main window pulls fine, its just the mixer that stays fixed

so that being said if i have the mixer and transport etc on one monitor and the main window stretched to fit the other one, and save it as a template, will it open up on both monitors like i save it? or will ihave to re create the views each time?

thanks for the help

I run 2 monitors and my mixer shows up on the secon monitor when I open a project.

2 24"s should be really good as the mixer wont take up the full monitor so you can also have vst plugin windows up as well without skewing the view....at least I think so. :lol: