Sign in to follow this  
zzfdvz

Time Stretching

Hello, I'm pretty new to samplitude (10.0.2) and I need some help with the audio quantization wizard and it's time stretching options. I want to use the time streching option to remove gaps cuz the insert audio from next slice isn't cutting it for rolls etc. I used the time stretch and it made a couple things weird, so I wanted to try the different algorythms to see which one yeilded the best results, but I can't find where to change this option if such a thing exists. If it doesn't, is there a different way I can do it? Am I able to time stretching things manually in the track editors window (ala elastic audio in protools or option click-drag in logic)? Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks!

ror

Hello, I'm pretty new to samplitude (10.0.2) and I need some help with the audio quantization wizard and it's time stretching options. I want to use the time streching option to remove gaps cuz the insert audio from next slice isn't cutting it for rolls etc. I used the time stretch and it made a couple things weird, so I wanted to try the different algorythms to see which one yeilded the best results, but I can't find where to change this option if such a thing exists. If it doesn't, is there a different way I can do it? Am I able to time stretching things manually in the track editors window (ala elastic audio in protools or option click-drag in logic)? Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks!

It's ironic that you should mention Pt's Elastic Time. Samplitude has a similar process called Elastic Audio. You can open EA or the TS/PS parameters in the Object Editor. There are several algorithms to try. EA is also an excellent pitch corrector. :)