richtrix

Using My Samp 10 Pro Plugins In Other Daw

I am wanting to use my Samplitude plugs in Brainspawn Forte which will allow the use of plugs as Midi controllable live effects. Since I have already paid for the plugs is there a way to install them to my VST plugs folder and use them in any DAW?

Thanks,

Rich

Since I have already paid for the plugs is there a way to install them to my VST plugs folder and use them in any DAW?

Sounds like a question for the main forum (?). Why dont you post it there (too).

regards

Eirik

I am wanting to use my Samplitude plugs in Brainspawn Forte which will allow the use of plugs as Midi controllable live effects. Since I have already paid for the plugs is there a way to install them to my VST plugs folder and use them in any DAW?

Thanks,

Rich

Do you mean the seperate VSTs or the ones that come with Samplitude?

AFAIK you can use the plug-ins in any DAW if you ordered them seperately, right, just as a stand alone plug-in.

AFAIK you can use the plug-ins in any DAW if you ordered them seperately, right, just as a stand alone plug-in.

If you purchased the Sascha plugins (i.e. Amphibia, etc.) separately, then they should work fine. Have you tried them? Does Forte' see them?

If not, then there's probably a way to Rewire Forte to Samplitude, but that seems like overkill.

Greg

Hey guys,

Sorry haven't checked back in a few days. To answer all questions. 1) For some reason I am not allowed to post in the main forums despite my ownership of Samplitude 9 & 10 Pro so that is why i have not posted it there yet. 2) Forte does not see my Magix plugs. 3) I did not purchase them separately. They came with Samp 9/10. So that is my question. How do I obtain the VST versions to the plugs I already own. Is there a way to install them as VST using the Samp 10 DVD install disk? Ideally I wish Samp could do everything that Forte does but it does quite enough I suppose.

Thanks,

Rich

Hey guys,

Sorry haven't checked back in a few days. To answer all questions. 1) For some reason I am not allowed to post in the main forums despite my ownership of Samplitude 9 & 10 Pro so that is why i have not posted it there yet. 2) Forte does not see my Magix plugs. 3) I did not purchase them separately. They came with Samp 9/10. So that is my question. How do I obtain the VST versions to the plugs I already own. Is there a way to install them as VST using the Samp 10 DVD install disk? Ideally I wish Samp could do everything that Forte does but it does quite enough I suppose.

Thanks,

Rich

Samplitude's native plugins (i.e. Robota) will not be seen by Forte'

Plugins such as Veriverb can be purchased separately at Samplitude.com.

The Veriverb, etc. that comes native with Samplitude will not be seen by Forte'

Samplitude is a production/mixdown/mastering DAW, while Forte' is more of a performance VST holder, and not necessarily a DAW - unless you use something like EnergyXT running inside Forte' (but it's limited to mostly performance features anyways).

I don't think it's possible to load Samplitude inside Forte', but have you tried Rewiring to Samplitude?.

There's also FxTeleport for running VST's remotely, but there again I don't think Forte' will see Samplitude's native plugins.

Other hosts' native plugins behave the same way (unless they are universal).

Greg

Just to cut it short here:

- The AM-/VE-Plugins bundled with Samplitude/Sequoia as well as VariVerb Pro and Robota Pro are technically VST plugins, but are also technically blocked for other VST-capable host software. So they will be rejected by any of those.

- AM-/VE-Suite & VariVerb Pro can be purchased seperately as 'unbundled' VST versions that can run in any VST host software. Registered Samplitude/Sequoia users get a 50% discount upon purchase of either VST package.

- The VSTs can be purchased as download versions (directly from our site) or as boxed version. US Residents can order quite cheap through our distributor orangehilaudio.com, though I'm not sure who/if they handle the discount. Perhaps a mail to Jörg Schedlinski (proservice@magix.net) is the best thing prior ordering. He'll be pleased to pick the right thing for you.

Richtrix, on your forum post issue: perhaps you can PM André Standtke (user name 'ast') and ask him to help here.

- The VSTs can be purchased as download versions (directly from our site) or as boxed version.

If you're a registered SAM user, you can only purchase the bundled VST plug-ins as a boxed version, not as a download.

Jörg told me so in an e-mail.

-peter

because that's the only way to get the discount. :)

André

I forgot to mention thát.

Viele dank André.

-peter