From An Object How To Increase Or Decrease Tempo?

clopin

If I have a multitrack recording, and, say, I like to increase tempo or decrease it from say 100 to 110, from range or beat 25 to 29, and then decreased it from 110 to 90 bpm, at the end of a project? how to do it?

thanks you

hi,

I understand you mean a decrease (or increase) by a "curve" of tempo during some time (or bar).

I remember we already discuss of this in the midi forum.

But, you can find an option under Tempo > Tempo / Time signature, called Interpolate Tempo from previous marker (or something like that ...). Put the first tempo marker @110, then put a second tempo marker @100 and click this option.

good luck

Phil

hi,

I understand you mean a decrease (or increase) by a "curve" of tempo during some time (or bar).

I remember we already discuss of this in the midi forum.

But, you can find an option under Tempo > Tempo / Time signature, called Interpolate Tempo from previous marker (or something like that ...). Put the first tempo marker @110, then put a second tempo marker @100 and click this option.

good luck

Phil

merci Phil, c'est encore trouble....

Thanks Phil I still have trouble with it, I mean with the markers, need time more time...In fact, my first question would be, how to find the exact timing of a beat, if I open a wav file and not knowing what is the BMP...do we have a way to deal with it?

have a nice day

oh I see, just select a part of the wave (with few bars). Then you've got 2 solutions : first, simply go to Project Option > General, click on the button called Get BPM from Selected Range.

Second, go to Remix Agent ... and read the explains ! :D

have fun !

Phil

oh I see, just select a part of the wave (with few bars). Then you've got 2 solutions : first, simply go to Project Option > General, click on the button called Get BPM from Selected Range.

Second, go to Remix Agent ... and read the explains ! :D

have fun !

Phil

well doctor Philw, thanks for your help, to be handy for sure and, watch out, pour guy, I would need more from you....If you can stand it....