Alex A.

Jamstix Multibouncing

Hi

I saw Kraznet's video about Jamstix and also saw video about bouncing. I tried to bounce all 8 separate track from Jamstix to 8 audio tracks. I can't find the way to do it. Is this possible?

I have arrangement and I want to bounce all VST instruments to get audio files for further mixing. I soloed Jamstix midi file but can't get a way to export it into 8 separate tracks.

Please help

btw.. Kraznet, I really like to see some video about grouping instruments into various groups.

Thanks in advance

Alex

Hi Alex ,

I'm just recovering from a motherboard failure and have only just got back online . I'll look into it when everything is re installed .

Regards

Kraznet

Hi Alex ,

I'm just recovering from a motherboard failure and have only just got back online . I'll look into it when everything is re installed .

Regards

Kraznet

Hi Kraznet

Thanks for your answer and hope your motherboard will be better soon. ;)

btw I always made a ghost copy of my C drive along with copy of all my project and D disk containing all my programs.

Acronis True image or some other similar program make an excellent job. After ten minute you'll have everything the same at it was before.

Cheers

Alex

Hi Alex,

hope your motherboard will be better soon

Well it still isn't well so I've had to RMA it so hopefully they will send me a replacement. It was a Gigabyte EP35 DS4 about 3 weeks old . Luckily I had a spare Asus which I'm using for now .

btw I always made a ghost copy of my C drive along with copy of all my project and D disk containing all my programs.

Acronis True image or some other similar program make an excellent job. After ten minute you'll have everything the same at it was before.

I use Acroins as well well but the image from the Gigabyte wouldn't boot in the Asus that's why I had to do a re-install .

Anyway I have done a few tests and it seems that you can't do a multitrack bounces with a multi-out VSTi from what I can tell unless Frank knows different . Your best bet would be to just freeze each of the Jamtix tracks and then continue working on them as audio. No need to worry about soloing the midi .The most convienient way is to open the Manager and click on the "Tracks" tab and then Shift+Select the first and last track and the ones between will be highlighted as well and then just click on the first "Freeze" check box and then all the selected tracks will be frozen one after the other . You can reverse the procedure by licking in the same way (provided they are still highlighted ) and they will unfreeze very quickly if need be .

I was going to make a short video showing the process but I haven't got that side of things up and running yet . Anyway I hope that helps .

Regards

Kraznet

It helps, thanks ;)

Jamstix doesn't inherently freeze tracks, but yes, obviously Samplitude will freeze individual tracks generated by Jamstix using the methods Kraznet mentions.

If you generate MIDI tracks, then you can freeze at will.

Jamstix sort of sits in the middle of the process.

Greg