jeff7775

Metronome Click Key Shortcut -- How?

Hi:

This seemingly simple question has left some great Samplitude minds scratching their heads...

On Cubase, I have a personal key shortcut ("C") for the click on the transport bar, so as to toggle the annoying-but-necessary metronome click during monitoring, tracking, playback, etc. How do I do this on Sam? There seems to be a problem with the "Edit Keyboard Shortcuts, Menu and Mouse" section in so far as there is no subsection for specific transport parameters. Under Options/Program Preferences I did discover a Metronome Options listing, but shortcutting that only brings up a metronome setup dialogue. I'm interested in hitting a button to toggle the click sound on/off.

Any ideas, suggestions?

Thanks,

J

Hi... that's what I found too. But it only works to activate the metronome, not to deactivate it. I'm using Samplitude Pro X 12.4.1.246. Thanks.

Hi... that's what I found too. But it only works to activate the metronome, not to deactivate it. I'm using Samplitude Pro X 12.4.1.246. Thanks.

Yes you're right.It must be a bug because it works in Samplitude 11 meaning that the shortcut turns metronome on or off. I will report it.

Regards

Kraznet