Codemeter Problem

southpolewind

Hi,

I have problem with my new samplitude.

I did buy Pro version. But for some reason if i install it, the codemeter doesnt start, or suggest that i have buy udate.

But when i install master or normal samplitude version, then the codemeter works. hmm hmm.

Packet says its Pro version. But seems its not....is there any possibility to check what versions the codemeter really keeps in?

Thanx for help.

Vista 32 bit, all updates.

latest codemeter versions loaded...

Hi,

I have problem with my new samplitude.

I did buy Pro version. But for some reason if i install it, the codemeter doesnt start, or suggest that i have buy udate.

But when i install master or normal samplitude version, then the codemeter works. hmm hmm.

Packet says its Pro version. But seems its not....is there any possibility to check what versions the codemeter really keeps in?

Thanx for help.

Vista 32 bit, all updates.

latest codemeter versions loaded...

Hi,

If you haven't yet registered your Samplitude 10 Pro,you may want to have a look at this tutorial:

http://www.samplitude.com/eng/seq/registration_tutorial.html

If you are still having problems registering,please contact us directly via

proservice@magix.net

Regards,

George

Isn' it obvious that he has the probably wrong licenses on his dongle? AFAIK, the licenses are independent of registration (I know that you need to activate, but activation isn't the same as registration either.)

Anyhow: You can review licenses in CM Control Center (Tray Icon), WebAdmin, Content, Licenses.

Hope this helps.

Cheers,

Sebastian

Isn' it obvious that he has the probably wrong licenses on his dongle? AFAIK, the licenses are independent of registration (I know that you need to activate, but activation isn't the same as registration either.)

Anyhow: You can review licenses in CM Control Center (Tray Icon), WebAdmin, Content, Licenses.

Hope this helps.

Cheers,

Sebastian

Hi Sebastian,

Samplitude 10 Master and Sam 10 (non-Pro) do not ship with a CodeMeter,so the user "probably" has Sam 10 Pro.

Activation of any version using the CodeMeter generally requires the transfer of a Wibu control file from the CodeMeter in question to us.The user then receives a corresponding Wibu control file containing the appropriate license information.

Registration of Sam Pro specifically requires uploading the Wibu control file during the registration process,for example.

My guess is that the user has simply not registered Sam 10 Pro.Sam 10 Master and Sam 10 non-Pro will run for thirty days before registration with or without a CodeMeter;the installers for all three versions are on the DVD.

At any rate,once we get his Wibu control file,we can get him sorted out.

Thanks for your input,

George

Hi George,

Yes, that could be it. Also, that the dongle was started the first time by somebody else - before selling the package - and thus the grace period for the activation already expired on arrival.

At any rate- in the method I have specified any user can see immediately without further interference if there is an entry for V10 Pro on the dongle. That's why I mentioned it.

Cheers,

Sebastian

Hi George,

Yes, that could be it. Also, that the dongle was started the first time by somebody else - before selling the package - and thus the grace period for the activation already expired on arrival.

At any rate- in the method I have specified any user can see immediately without further interference if there is an entry for V10 Pro on the dongle. That's why I mentioned it.

Cheers,

Sebastian

Hi Sebastian,

Good points,thanks for that!

Regards,

George