Record With Effects

Q-DEC

It is possible via MixToFile, but this will save the Master output signal to disc, including all other playback tracks.

Recording the "wet" fx output is only possible for VSTi yet.

It is easy to freeze or to export the recorded audio object including any effects. But then you need to record any settings changes made while recording the guitar as automation data. This method has the advantage that you can edit the whole performance afterwards.

Greetings,

Frank

You can record Amplitube directly if you use it as an in-channel insert.

I would record Amplitude as a raw amp (like a real amp), and apply effects later - of course this doesn't give you immediate 'feedback' on what you're going to hear with the effects.

If you have hardware such as RME or Scope where you can loop back the audio output to a separate input, then it is possible to record effects separately.

(If I'm understanding you correctly).

Part of this limitation is also in Amplitube, since AFAIK it's an amp modeler with inline stomps, etc. - but still just one output.

Greg

• 2 weeks later...

I would record Amplitude as a raw amp (like a real amp), and apply effects later - of course this doesn't give you immediate 'feedback' on what you're going to hear with the effects.

If you have hardware such as RME or Scope where you can loop back the audio output to a separate input, then it is possible to record effects separately.

Part of this limitation is also in Amplitube, since AFAIK it's an amp modeler with inline stomps, etc. - but still just one output.

Greg

After the response sebastian.Gabler I have not come to the forum ...

Try to do what he says siriusbliss using the outputs of my audio interface.

thank you all again

a greeting.

Greg

After the response sebastian.Gabler I have not come to the forum ...

Try to do what he says siriusbliss using the outputs of my audio interface.

thank you all again

a greeting.

What IS your hardware interface?

If I use my Scope hardware I can route the output from the Amplitube channel and record the effects on a separate track, but I don't see the purpose in this, since you always apply effects later during mix.

If you're just using some 'standard' audio interface that doesn't allow routing 'around' Samplitude, then it's probably not possible.

Greg