Magix Doing Some Marketing!

FLOW4JC

I just got the spring 2009 edition of Pro Gear from Sweetwater, their music gear catalog. On page 37 there is a full one page spread promoting Samplitude. Sweetwater reps that I have talked to always try to point me to pro-tools and/or cubase, but to see this promotion is a good move by Magix. I am excited to see this cause this DAW kills the competition hands down in regard to sound and workflow and other areas as far as I am concerned. The only thing I ain't feeling is the fact that the catalog only has the price for Samplitude MS14 and don't even list Sam Master, Classic, or Pro let alone Seq. Sam is like Rodney Dangerfield, gets no respect. lol. :P

Don't mean to toot my horn....

I actually contacted the President Chuck Surack of Sweetwater 6 months ago with regards to that subject as a Samplitude customer, that they completely skip giving any publicity to Samplitude and Sequoia. He was nice enough to look into it, looks like it helped. I just thought Samplitude seemed underrepresented, especially since they have such a large offering of products. Very stand up CEO. Looks like they've built a really nice facility there as well. Rather odd that they wouldn't put the whole lineup of Samplitude on the page.

Roger

Don't mean to toot my horn....

I actually contacted the President Chuck Surack of Sweetwater 6 months ago with regards to that subject as a Samplitude customer, that they completely skip giving any publicity to Samplitude and Sequoia. He was nice enough to look into it, looks like it helped. I just thought Samplitude seemed underrepresented, especially since they have such a large offering of products. Very stand up CEO. Looks like they've built a really nice facility there as well. Rather odd that they wouldn't put the whole lineup of Samplitude on the page.

Roger

BIG Ups to you for reaching out and making moves for the Sam family!!!! :P