Selecting Multiple Tracks In Samplitude

snir_gu

I read that in v11, we'll be able to select few tracks directly in the VIP (mixer perhaps too, don't remember).

It's strange but to delete tracks, you can select them in the VIP by create a range and go to Delete Tracks. But it's just to delete, you can't do something else... :unsure:

bets

Phil

I read that in v11, we'll be able to select few tracks directly in the VIP (mixer perhaps too, don't remember).

It's strange but to delete tracks, you can select them in the VIP by create a range and go to Delete Tracks. But it's just to delete, you can't do something else... :unsure:

bets

Phil

maybe i should rent 11 .. if it's possible yet

and how is it go in the mixer .. i see that i can select them by this little red arrow next to the track mixer , i can move all the selected fader and doing functions for all of them at the same time ..? tha'ts preety critical function for mix session

For the moment you can do all track rearrangements, etc. in the Track Manager.

Yes, you can do temporary groups of faders, etc. in the mixer.

It's not a bad thing unless you're only used to track-only paradigms in such hosts as Sonar. :unsure: With objects there are many other possibilities.

This feature is on the long feature request list for consideration in the future.

Greg