Sign in to follow this  
Jeank

Activation fail

Hi ;)

I tried samplitude 10 dlv, the 30 days have now expired so i purchased a serial number. I started samplitude, choosed "enter serial", enter the serial, clic "continue", clic "activate online" which leads me to a page where i'm asked to enter my e-mail and password, so i enter the e-mail and password i used to register on this forum (same e-mail as the one to order the serial). I get an "e-mail and password not matching" message. I tried also with the "personal password for the MAGIX Service Center" that i have received but i still get the same message. What am i doing wrong ? Can somebody help me please ?

Hi ;)

I tried samplitude 10 dlv, the 30 days have now expired so i purchased a serial number. I started samplitude, choosed "enter serial", enter the serial, clic "continue", clic "activate online" which leads me to a page where i'm asked to enter my e-mail and password, so i enter the e-mail and password i used to register on this forum (same e-mail as the one to order the serial). I get an "e-mail and password not matching" message. I tried also with the "personal password for the MAGIX Service Center" that i have received but i still get the same message. What am i doing wrong ? Can somebody help me please ?

I would sign up here:

http://www.samplitude.com/eng/seq/register_product.html

even if you have done it before, then after the confirmation email stuff is done you should be able to login here and reg. your product.

Hope this helps

Myke

That's what i was trying to do but for some reason the "register now!" link was only reloading this same page again and again. Then thought i could try in IE instead of firefox and it worked... everything's fine now. Thanks anyway myke ;)

That's what i was trying to do but for some reason the "register now!" link was only reloading this same page again and again. Then thought i could try in IE instead of firefox and it worked... everything's fine now. Thanks anyway myke ;)

Np, Glad you got it going!