Jovas

Trial version?

Is there a way I can test Samplitude 11 before buying? I'm pretty fed up with the buggy DAW I currently use, tired of working around silly bugs and companies who ignore them..

Thanks!

You can download the V10 demo and jump in. It gives you about 95% of what V11 is.

All the functionality is the same, and will give you a good overall feel for the program.

Greg

You can download the V10 demo and jump in. It gives you about 95% of what V11 is.

All the functionality is the same, and will give you a good overall feel for the program.

Greg

Hmmm.. Not sure where to get it, couldn't find it on the website. But I used v9 SE for a while cause I got it free for download with a magazine 1.5 years ago, maybe I can still download it..

There are a few things I need to test. In Cubase(4 and 5) after support I still can't record a vinyl dj mix, it keeps on skipping during a certain moment.. Also the window view handling is annoying the crap out of me, and all the neat little plugin's are not that good at all.. Also the latency's are dissapointingly high, while I run cutting edge technology.

Sooo, I'm really looking for something which works. But before I contact my dealer for a full refund for Cubase, I need to find something which plain works. I just need something which works, no bullshit..

Thats why I want to try Samplitude intensively, I'm not going to burn myself again..

EDIT: OK I saw the update in the webshop, looks like I will be trying it out soon! Thanks

hmmmmm.....they used to have the V10 demo up on samplitude.com, but now, with the updated website, I can't find it!

:ph34r::(

Hopefully someone will post a link.

In the meantime, maybe download the Music Studio demo and dig in to that until the 'big' version is posted.

Greg

hmmmmm.....they used to have the V10 demo up on samplitude.com, but now, with the updated website, I can't find it!

:P:blink:

Hopefully someone will post a link.

In the meantime, maybe download the Music Studio demo and dig in to that until the 'big' version is posted.

Greg

Got it!

http://www.samplitude.com/en/shop/samplitude_10_dlv.353.html

OK. Good.

Note that the DLV probably doesn't have all the latest plugins, etc. - but Music Studio does.

Anyways, you should be good to go.

Greg

The DLV version is fully usable during 2 month. I think it's the best way to know if really Samplitude will work for you.

But the DLV version is Samplitude 10, not Samplitude 10 pro. So there is no am-munition and other things specific to the higher version.

JMM

The DLV version is fully usable during 2 month. I think it's the best way to know if really Samplitude will work for you.

But the DLV version is Samplitude 10, not Samplitude 10 pro. So there is no am-munition and other things specific to the higher version.

JMM

That's not a problem, I have quality plugin's myself for that kind of stuff, but those Magix plugin's are being pretty good from what the reviews tell.

Ammunition is awesome.

Otherwise DLV will give you a good taste.

Greg

Is there a way I can test Samplitude 11 before buying? I'm pretty fed up with the buggy DAW I currently use, tired of working around silly bugs and companies who ignore them..

Thanks!

WELL... let me answer my own question. :-)

It seems GiveawayOfTheDay has links to Magix demo version at Magix. So... here is the 11 demo/trial

http://www.giveawayoftheday.com/soft/5800021/

HERE is the direct link to the magix download that is reached from the page above

http://www.magix-shareware.com/trials/us/trial_samplitude_11_standard_uk_us.exe

This looks legit... Somebody tell me if this is not really a link to a Magix server.

HERE is the direct link to the magix download that is reached from the page above

http://www.magix-shareware.com/trials/us/trial_samplitude_11_standard_uk_us.exe

This looks legit... Somebody tell me if this is not really a link to a Magix server.

Okay... downloaded it and installed it. Everything looks legit. No cracks or

anything like that. It's the real Samp 11 trial version. You can find a number

of links to Magix trial versions at that site.

WHY doesn't Magix make them easier to find?