memyselfandus

New Notation Features?

I have heard from a couple sources that there "may" be some new Notation enhancements coming in a future

update with version 11.

Anyone know what these features will be?

Thanks!

Would like to know too. The vstexpression from cubase appear a very interesting idea to take.

New notation features such as...?

VST expression seems proprietary to Cubase, and as well I'm not sure how many VST's out there actually respond to the expression commands.

I don't know what's planned, if anything, but it's been requested to build in more chord symbols/text and some other things related to video-post.

Samplitude does export XML out to Sibelius, etc.

Greg

VST expression seems proprietary to Cubase, and as well I'm not sure how many VST's out there actually respond to the expression commands.

As far as i understand, is not a very complicated thing, just a trick to avoid to have lots of track for a single instruments because articulations and keyswitches, even their expression maps are just xml files. Even if it is propietary, i dont believe it is, VST is too, and you know, we are using it.

Best Regards.

As far as i understand, is not a very complicated thing, just a trick to avoid to have lots of track for a single instruments because articulations and keyswitches, even their expression maps are just xml files. Even if it is propietary, i dont believe it is, VST is too, and you know, we are using it.

Best Regards.

Yes, understood.

Still have read mixed results with re: to how well some synths respond to the expressions.

and for all I know VST is licensed (but probably not) :)

Greg

Best Regards.

Yes, understood.

Still have read mixed results with re: to how well some synths respond to the expressions.

and for all I know VST is licensed (but probably not) :P

Greg

any info on what may be added would be great :P

any word on a Demo?

What do you want (besides text and chord diagrams)? :P

Greg

What do you want (besides text and chord diagrams)? :)

Greg

That would be about it for me :P I wasnt sure if this was confirmed yet though.

a different scrolling option while playback would be Great also. instead of scrolling to the right

it would scroll down so you can look ahead.

nothing is confirmed.

You can scroll down manually, but cursor travel during playback will presumably stay the same.

Greg