superpopmix

Resizing Objects & Deleting transient markers

Hello,

Is there a way to resize objects after you make a slice? This may just be my lack of experience with the program and being used to working in another, but im having a hard time figuring out how to pull the front or back of an object to resize it. It seems its locked in its size once the slice is made. I know I must be missing something, as this is a pretty basic function.

Is there a key command for deleting transient markers when using the audio quantize function? As in something like, "Control + clicking deletes it." I see that you can right click the marker if your agile enough, and it brings up a list of markers and then you have to click "delete marker". Theres got a to be a better way to do this.. editing failed transient markers that the "analyze" feature mistakenly found is extremley time consuming. Again, I must be missing something.. or not?

Thanks for the help,

Super :P

Is there a way to resize objects after you make a slice? This may just be my lack of experience with the program and being used to working in another, but im having a hard time figuring out how to pull the front or back of an object to resize it. It seems its locked in its size once the slice is made. I know I must be missing something, as this is a pretty basic function.

Is this what you mean?

Resizing_Objects_Clips.wmv

Regards

Kraznet

Is this what you mean?

Resizing_Objects_Clips.wmv

Regards

Kraznet

Hello Kraznet,

I'm sure it is, but the link for the video is dead, so I cant verify. :ph34r: Hopefully you can track down the dead link and repost/edit.

Thanks for taking the time to whip that video up, its much appreciated!

Super

Hi Super,

I'm sure it is, but the link for the video is dead, so I cant verify. :ph34r: Hopefully you can track down the dead link and repost/edit.

Thanks for taking the time to whip that video up, its much appreciated

It's seems to be working here . PM me with your email and I'll send the video to you via Yousendit .

Regards

Kraznet

Hmmm, clicking it on gives me a dead link error, but right click "save target as" worked.. So im good to go. Thank you. Watching it now!

Best,

Super

Yes, that was it! I feel so silly with it being that easy, but in my defense, as well as the guy above, those boxes dont really scream out "move me to resize!"

Strange location and "look" to them.

In anycase, thanks once again.. loved all the other videos as well. Very helpful!

Regards,

Super

yes, the .wmv links can be shaky sometimes.

Anyways, easiest way to get rid of markers is to go into the marker manager and just highlight them all and delete them there.

Unfortunately the right-click 'delete all markers' up at the timeline does not really work (known bug IMO).

Greg

Hi Greg,

Thank you for the response. Yeah, I was looking for the similiar functionality as PT's Beat Detective transient markers, where you can alt+click (if im remembering the key command correctly) the transient marker to delete it. No biggy though.. I'll work around it :ph34r:

Some of these markers say "E" on them, whats that all about? I heard a quick little blurb in one of Kraznets videos about them being errors markers, but he didnt go really go into it much, and I'm not certain how they are generated and/or why. I'm slowly making my way through the 700+ page manual though.

Appreciate the help, regardless

Best,

Super

The AQ will detect 'beats', but to some degree the Remix Agent will also - although this nifty tool still needs a facelift IMO.

Greg