thyrdeye

Samplitude teacher wanted in NYC (hands on)

Any Samplitude experts out there who use BFD2? That means not on a Mac (on a PC with XP) and not Pro Tools but Samplitude!

I am looking for an engineer who is very experienced using the BFD2 drum program. It is also a big plus if you use Samplitude as that is the host program I will be using. I use XP on a PC and would be hiring you to help me install it and show me the basics at my home studio located in the East 80's in NYC.I'd be willing to pay up to $30 an hour and would do a three hour minimum. I want to use the BFD with the midi tracks from my Roland TD6 drum kit.

Also check out the reviews of my last release (Sunrise Highway), they are super. Perhaps I can hire you for some mixing/tutoring as well. I know a fair amount about digital recording but am more of a writer/musician than a technical person. So I am looking for a technical person who can make learning the BFD2 process easier. I already know and have version 1 and have had problems with it all along.

check out my music at

http://songheads.com/

email me back or call Marc at 212 472 3315

Any Samplitude experts out there who use BFD2? That means not on a Mac (on a PC with XP) and not Pro Tools but Samplitude!

I am looking for an engineer who is very experienced using the BFD2 drum program. It is also a big plus if you use Samplitude as that is the host program I will be using. I use XP on a PC and would be hiring you to help me install it and show me the basics at my home studio located in the East 80's in NYC.I'd be willing to pay up to $30 an hour and would do a three hour minimum. I want to use the BFD with the midi tracks from my Roland TD6 drum kit.

Also check out the reviews of my last release (Sunrise Highway), they are super. Perhaps I can hire you for some mixing/tutoring as well. I know a fair amount about digital recording but am more of a writer/musician than a technical person. So I am looking for a technical person who can make learning the BFD2 process easier. I already know and have version 1 and have had problems with it all along.

check out my music at

http://songheads.com/

email me back or call Marc at 212 472 3315

Marc,

Did you get this sorted out?

Greg