DJsabreblade

A couple of Questions!

:ph34r: Hey folks, im new here!

1. Does anyone know if i can ''lock the toolbars'' in samplitude 11? because that would be a real nice feature for me.

2. Is it possible to organize the master vst's and direct x plugins like to remove the ones i don't want shown in the list??

-peace out!! btw samplitude is the best, i love it, it blows my mind how good it is. ;)

:) Hey folks, im new here!

1. Does anyone know if i can ''lock the toolbars'' in samplitude 11? because that would be a real nice feature for me.

2. Is it possible to organize the master vst's and direct x plugins like to remove the ones i don't want shown in the list??

-peace out!! btw samplitude is the best, i love it, it blows my mind how good it is. :)

1) I don't think so.

2) I don't think it's possible to remove from the list unless you turn them off before you scan your VST folder . Hmmmmmm...

Greg

You can organize your VST's by going to the VST Plugins folder - Creating a Folder, say "UnUsed" or "Kontakt"

and then placing the associated dll and ini files in that folder. If it doesn't work, just move them back.

I don't know about DirectX - it might work there too

Boydbob

:) thanx for the replies guys. unfourtunately i use more than one host...so my vst/dxi plugin folders are shared. in fl studio its quite easy to turn off what you dont want shown for example..

but really its not a huge big deal anyway, although if they want to implement an organizational feature in version 12, taht would be cool. :)

You can organize your VST's by going to the VST Plugins folder - Creating a Folder, say "UnUsed" or "Kontakt"

and then placing the associated dll and ini files in that folder. If it doesn't work, just move them back.

I don't know about DirectX - it might work there too

No, you can't reorganize DirectX DLL's--their location gets saved in the Windows registry upon installation, so if you go about moving them into different folders, that can really mess things up--remember the phrase "DLL Hell"?