rbhan

Midi updates from pro 9 to pro 11

I have a license for Sam pro 9. I do have some issues with more advanced midi editing in Sam 9 and I'm interested if progress has been made in midi editing and stability. I'm looking to upgrade to pro 11, but I haven't found much discussion in the way of progress made in the versions release. Anybody have any details about more advanced editing and stability?

Stability has never been an issue unless you're using the occasional bazaar poorly programmed plugin.

Anyways - a lot of advancements in quantization and score.

Better handling of multi I/O synths and ROMplers

IMO better handling of external synths.

A lot has happened over the years.

You can always download the V11 demo and test it yourself.

Greg

Stability has never been an issue unless you're using the occasional bazaar poorly programmed plugin.

Anyways - a lot of advancements in quantization and score.

Better handling of multi I/O synths and ROMplers

IMO better handling of external synths.

A lot has happened over the years.

You can always download the V11 demo and test it yourself.

Greg

Thanks, I appreciate the reply..... I've been hoping for easier, I guess what I would term as greater " global " per track types of edits...such as changing all note events to a specific channel.....maybe some sort of script type of edits for randomizing static velocities with-in a range or randomizing timing with in a window. Simple thing like the event list scrolling or event highlighting during play. I'm coming from Cakewalk and the cal scripting that is very old and un supported provides a lot variation and manipulation if used correctly.

I think the per note editing in the midi editor works just fine in Samp 9. I have no issues what so ever when I'm recording with-in Samp. I'm looking to further refine a lot of quite a bit older archived midi files - some 20 years old.