Vertical scale in db?

How does one turn the vertical scale lines (grid lines) that indicate the amplitude of the wave in db on and off? I've seen them before, but can't see them now. I can't find any reference to them in the help files, or in the view or grid menus. I'd really like them on all the time. I can't for the life of me figure out how I got rid of them, or how to get them back.

Nothing I've tried in the Veiw options screen seems to work. I have noticed though, that the dB scale appears when I turn on the grid when working directly on a wav or hdp project, but not when workng on a vip.

hi,

System (Y) > view > check something like Arrangement text, if I recall correctly.

cheers

Phil

Nothing I've tried in the Veiw options screen seems to work. I have noticed though, that the dB scale appears when I turn on the grid when working directly on a wav or hdp project, but not when workng on a vip.

Can you see the db-scale on the right-hand-side of the tracks in the vip, when you turn the grid on? Maybe your lines are configured as invisible: in the view menu there's an option to configure the appearance of the grid lines; maybe it's set to off.