Sungodv

Has the 'Little Samp' board been closed down?

I had someone ask why they couldn't start a new topic there and I tried myself and found the same goes for me?

Where will all those users go to find help?

All the other Magix products including Music Maker, etc. are now over at magix.info.

(If that's what you're referring to)

The other forum was shut down months ago.

Greg

I had someone ask why they couldn't start a new topic there and I tried myself and found the same goes for me?

It appears that the other boards are basically dead. They are still there but just about nobody uses them. If you want answers about Samplitude Producer or even Samplitude Music Studio MX, this is the only place you will find people to answer them.

It appears that the other boards are basically dead. They are still there but just about nobody uses them. If you want answers about Samplitude Producer or even Samplitude Music Studio MX, this is the only place you will find people to answer them.

That's exactly what I wrote in my response to Johnbee's thread on the new Samp Prod board. The old little Sam board was fine....not sure why Magix closed it, but I guess they have their reasons... :blink:

magix.info works. I just tested it.

At times I've seen some the Music Maker and MEP devs over there.

Greg

Well you may have, but there's only one page of threads and two or so of them are unanswered going back two or three months.

To me, and Scott too, that's DEAD! :P

Maybe you should go over and give 'em a hand, GH..... :D