Samuel

How do I use Independence?

I've installed Independence, but exactly how do I gain access to all the sounds, loops, etc.? Is Independence a VST instrument?

Second question: I open the soundpool, but it is just a file directory. I guess I'm used to Samplitude Producer 11.5; when you open the soundpool in that edition, there is a collection of all the sounds, loops, etc. available for insertion into tracks. Can I load the soundpool from 11.5 Producer into Samplitude Pro X? Or can I make the Independence loops, sounds available in the soundpool?

Thanks for any help here!! :) :)

Hi Samuel,

I made video awhile back showing how to locate and load Independence Pro sounds :

Regards

Kraznet

ps I'll answer your 2nd question a bit later.

Thanks, Kraznet. I did find that video last night after looking more carefully through the tutorials.

I'm looking forward to your answer to my second question. :D

Sound pools from 11.5 should work, as well as any Magix Music Maker or Soundpools from Magix online purchase.

I don't think Indy has loops that will work from the manager. You'll have to load Indy and go from there.

SOME of the MIDI-based loops will then load Vita. You COULD get the MIDI sequence you want and then switch to Indy sounds.

Greg