Sign in to follow this  
ast

New MAGIX VST Plug-ins released!!!

Dear MAGIX Customer,

Lots of you have probably already noticed that

our favorite Samplitude and Sequoia plug-ins have recently become a key part of our Internet presence again on http://pro.magix.com - and have actually grown in number.

We'd like to take this opportunity to officially announce the plug-ins, say a word or two about the available effects, and answer the most frequently asked questions about the plug-ins.

1. What plug-ins are there?

All products are available in 32-bit and 64-bit versions. Every plug-in is available in both AU and VST forms.

Alongside Vandal, the virtual guitar and bass amplifier, there is also a revamped version of the Vintage Effects Suite.

Analogue Modelling Suite Plus is the direct successor to the popular Analogue Modelling Suite, the latest version features am|munition and includes four new improved plug-ins.

VariVerb II, the successor to VariVerb Pro, features the biggest new improvement - a completely redesigned user interface.

And last but not least the 11 essentialFX are now available as a plug-in suite "essentialFX Suite".

If you want to find out more visit our product page at http://pro.magix.com:

Analogue Modelling Suite Plus
Vandal
VariVerb II
Vintage Effects Suite

essentialFX Suite

2. Where do I get my serial number / download links?

After buying the product you will receive your serial number by email.

As well as your serial number this email will also contain download links for PC and Mac versions.

3. I already own an old VST/AU version of Vandal and/or a VST version of Vintage Effects Suite/Analogue Modelling Suite/VariVerb. Do I have to pay for the plug-in again?

No.

Customers who registered a copy of VariVerb Pro, an "old" Vintage Effects Suite or the Analogue Modelling Suite will be able to find a download link (including serial number) in the "My Products" section of the Service Center.

If you can't find the link or serial number please contact our customer support team.

Vandal customers who want to upgrade to the new version should contact our customer support team directly.

Please note that until now Vandal had to be registered on www.magix.com, now you need an account for the Audio Service Center (http://pro.magix.com) in order to contact customer support and register new versions.

When you send a request please include the details you used when you registered the product on www.magix.com

Please note that the registered product has to be one of the separate VST plug-ins.

Have fun with our plug-ins!

The MAGIX team

Hello Magix team,

Will these updates be applied to an upcoming Samplitude Pro-X Suite update?

If so, when will the update that includes them be released?

Thank you,

Lindsey

Hello Lindsay,

most of the changes have been included into the current versions of Samplitude Pro X already. Only the VST-Plug-in owner had to wait for a very long time to receive the new versions.

VariVerb II will be included in 12.3.

kind regards, André