Sign in to follow this  
castellanos

Pro X: Apply elastic audio to all tracks.

Hi there!

I'm working on a five tracks session, just one instrument recorded with five microphones.

I would like to apply some pitch correction with elastic audio but i can't correct all the tracks simultaneously, even if I select all five objects (tracks), elastic audio only works with one track at the time.

Is it possible to apply elastic audio (pitch correction) to all tracks simultaneously?

Thanks in advance. laugh.png

not in a way of copying settings or similar.

there was a thread about it some time ago, which described a workaround.

i think the idea even came from support, but i can't remember.

the trick was, to copy the first track, where you did your corrections, as often as you need it (in your case four times)

and then changing the reference to the wav-file in the object editor (it is on the second page (fades)) to the ones that are on the other four tracks.

this way you get the elasticaudio settings working on the other files.

i hope this is understandable ... :)

mathias

Auf Deutsch vielleicht besser? tongue.png

Thanks for your answer.

Making corrections in one object (track) with elastic audio, save the changes and apply to the rest of the tracks, does not work?

It's a little bit complicated. In ProTools I can select a region and correct the pitch, but not possible in SAM... wacko.png

Get a better instrumentalist??

Use PT?

tlwebb, if you have something important to add to this topic, I would be more than pleased to read it.

Keep this kind of comments for yourself, will you?

Auf Deutsch vielleicht besser? :P

Thanks for your answer.

Making corrections in one object (track) with elastic audio, save the changes and apply to the rest of the tracks, does not work?

It's a little bit complicated. In ProTools I can select a region and correct the pitch, but not possible in SAM... :wacko:

when you only need pitch-correction, this is doable without elasticaudio. just cut your region over all tracks, group the objects, select apply to all in the objecteditor and then do your pitchcorrection in the objecteditor (there are different algorithms to choose from).

pitch will then be changed in all grouped objects.

when you only need pitch-correction, this is doable without elasticaudio. just cut your region over all tracks, group the objects, select apply to all in the objecteditor and then do your pitchcorrection in the objecteditor (there are different algorithms to choose from).

pitch will then be changed in all grouped objects.

Thank you mathias, I will try that ASAP.