Sign in to follow this  
Tim Dolbear

I am hosting a new radio show about audio production.

Hey all, Just wanted to let you know, if you are not already following me on Facebook and heard from there, that I have been asked to host a weekly radio show on WS talk radio / Entertalk Radio. "Sound Experience with Tim Dolbear" Its live on Monday nights in at 7pm Eastern/4pm Pacific.

April 4th was our first show and we had renown mastering engineer Michael Romanowski from Coast Mastering in San Francisco.

You can listen live, or to past shows anytime, stream or download, at entertalkradio.com/soundexperience
Here is what’s coming up on sound experience in the coming weeks:
  • April 11th is legendary rock vocalist of TNT and Skid Row, Tony Harnell talking about his vocal recording process
  • Tentatively On the 18th we have Multiple Grammy-winning producer/engineer/mixer Ross Hogarth
  • And on the 25th Mark Rubel from the Blackbird Academy will be with me, talking about his decades in the recording studio.
  • In May/June we will have on Marc DeGeorge from SSL, our friends from Manley and Plugin Alliance, Mastering Guru Joe Palmaccio, Dominick from Sony/Battery Studios, and more!
On the FB page for the show https://www.facebook.com/soundexperienceradio/ you can see who is coming up in the weeks to come and post questions for them.
:-)

In case you have missed it, the Archive is available 24/7 for Download or stream. http://entertalkradio.com/soundexperience/

Past Guest include:

05/23/16 John “JR” Robinson – The Most Recorded Drummer in History

05/16/16 Keith Olsen, Grammy-Winning Record Producer & Sound Engineer

05/09/16 Marc DeGeorge from SSL, and Michael Carnes of Exponential Audio

05/02/16 Mix Buss Compression with Mastering Engineer Michael Romanowski

04/25/16 Mark Rubel, Producer, Instructor and Co-Director of Blackbird Academy

04/18/16 Grammy-Winning Producer/Engineer, Ross Hogarth

04/11/16 TNT/Skid Row Singer, Tony Harnell

04/04/16 Mastering Mastermind, Michael Romanowski

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this