Hello, I'm a newcomer with Samplitude, bought Samplitude Pro X3 Suite today and were surpized how big the program is. I am using window 10 and was running out of space (having only a 50 GB partition for Windows and samplitude). So I had to intrerupt the instalation to free the disk and wasnt able to start it again, it means, the registration is done and the first 2 plugins are installed, but the rest, I 've lost, I'm afraid. I finished the download...but don't know the name of the folder. How can I finish my instalation? Thank you for any reply and help, haba

Hi haba,

If you are having problems with installation, I suggest uninstalling it and downloading my Samplitude Pro X3 ISO and installing from there. The ISO has Samplitude Pro X3 plus the Vita instruments which need to be installed on the C drive so make sure you have enough space. Also make sure you have Independence Pro ticked as that is the software but not the actual samples which would be a separate download.

The default folder for Samplitude Pro X3 is: C:\Program Files\MAGIX\Samplitude Pro X3 Suite

Plus other elements are installed into the program data folder here: C:\ProgramData\MAGIX\Samplitude Pro X3 Suite

As far as Independence Pro goes you need 70 GB free but you should be able to install that on a separate hard drive. 

Here's the link to the Samplitude Pro X3 ISO https://mega.nz/#!sUVmzLgD!4tcj0i_WB9EFY1-YDJcsK3dCMnQNqnmgOTdveVDlcqU Make sure you choose Samplitude Pro X3 Suite when you install. 

Regards, Kraznet

Thank you so much Kraznet, for the verry fast help. So there will be no problem with the second registration? At the moment I habve 15 GB free on partition C. do you think its enough? Regards, haba

4 minutes ago, haba said:

Thank you so much Kraznet, for the verry fast help. So there will be no problem with the second registration? At the moment I habve 15 GB free on partition C. do you think its enough? Regards, haba

Do you mean you authorised Samplitude? Can you start Samplitude without getting a prompt to authorise it? Samplitude Pro X3 allows 3 authorizations. The install looks to be about 12 GB without the independence Pro samples so it might be tight. You might be better to install Samplitude and Independence Pro but uncheck the Vita instruments until you see how much you have left on your partition then you can install them later on depending on the space you have.

Regards, Kraznet

yes, I think I have authorised samplitude. I was asked for the serial and installed the software...intreruptet the instalation and wasnt able to install the rest. now i can start the demo file and it plays, but I get error message ...cant load vita.

Does this mean I can install samplitude on 3 computer or that I have 3 trials for instalation?

I'm downloading your iso...

Thanks again. Regards Haba

Edited by haba
had no clear question

this works on win7 (never tried on anything else)

if you never use hibernate then you can disable it,this will save you just over 5gig (depends on ram)

Hiberfil.sys <- is the file that will disappear

Click Start, and then type cmd in the Start Search box.
    In the search results list, right-click Command Prompt, and then click Run as Administrator.
    If you are prompted by User Account Control, click Continue.
    At the command prompt, type powercfg.exe /hibernate off, and then press Enter.
    Type exit, and then press Enter to close the Command Prompt window.

To make hibernation available, follow these steps:

Click Start, and then type cmd in the Start Search box.
    In the search results list, right-click Command Prompt, and then click Run as Administrator.
    If you are prompted by User Account Control, click Continue.
    At the command prompt, type powercfg.exe /hibernate on, and then press Enter.
    Type exit, and then press Enter to close the Command Prompt window.

Thank you, I've got it installed. Automaticly removing the instalation files throug the instalation did the trick. It gave me about 10 gigs 

Regards haba

1 hour ago, Hafeez said:

Hi!

What is serial No.??

If you've purchased Pro X3 the serial number should come with it.

Regards, Kraznet