Bugs/issues with samplitude V296 and accessibility.

Hi. I've highlighted 2 issues with the latest build of Samplitude X3 and accessibility.  Firstly, and this has been reproduced by Kraznet, is that the keystroke to unhide all tracks, does not unhide the master track anymore.  Secondly, when removing a range with the Samplitude keystroke, the length and end fields are still readable by Jaws.  Only moving out and back into Samplitude will refresh these fields.  So, even though visually the length and end fields are empty, to the screenreader they are still there.  This is probably down to some non standard window refresh possibly?  Acknowledgement of these issues and ptential fixes would be greatly appreciated. THX Steve.

• 2 weeks later...
On 16/01/2018 at 1:01 PM, spamer68 said:

Hi. I've highlighted 2 issues with the latest build of Samplitude X3 and accessibility.  Firstly, and this has been reproduced by Kraznet, is that the keystroke to unhide all tracks, does not unhide the master track anymore.  Secondly, when removing a range with the Samplitude keystroke, the length and end fields are still readable by Jaws.  Only moving out and back into Samplitude will refresh these fields.  So, even though visually the length and end fields are empty, to the screenreader they are still there.  This is probably down to some non standard window refresh possibly?  Acknowledgement of these issues and ptential fixes would be greatly appreciated. THX Steve.

Hey Steve. Confirmed.

Seeing the same issues you have posted above in V14.0.298. Sadly they are still prevalent and like you I think the range selection issue is down to a Window not being refreshed so as far as Jaws is concerned it can still se the range selection data but in fact it’s not there.

I to would appreciate acknowledgement from someone over at Magix as it would be nice to know that the issues have been logged.

If Magix do not feel that they want to acknowledge these issues here then they can of course comment on the beta as these issues have been flagged there also.