MUTE & SOLO - Track View

BAKTRAK

Is /are there any information resources available in regard to the SOLO & MUTE functions in track view. As an ex Sonarian..I am getting confused.

I assumed that if you hit the particular track's MUTE button in track view it would MUTE that track.

In the demo project... it activates ALL Tracks Mutes.

& I assumed If I hit the Global Mute it would mute ALL Tracks.

Not the case.....only some are muted.

Same deal with Solos.

And what is with the little red flag symbol at the top corner of the Mute or Solo Buttons in the Demo?

Any help to unravel my confusion would be appreciated.

Maybe a particular 'Kraznet Video' :)

Cheers

Follow Up:

Sorry If I ask an occasional dumb question........coming from a different 'Sonar' workflow...........

One tends to seek the software 'click' responses one was used to.

I think there was something wrong with Demo ...............

Mute & Solo ...Not so much a problem with personal projects........however...........

Still not sure what the little red flags in the buttons represent.

Hi Baktrak! It seems that all tracks of your demo project are selected, that's why all tracks gets muted & soloed by clicking just one button and that's also why you get that red flag on all mute/solo buttons ... the red flag shows the latest clicked item. As for the global solo & mute buttons, they toggle on & off the latest selected solos & mutes.

Regards Thomas

On 13/02/2018 at 8:50 PM, TotteG said:

Hi Baktrak! It seems that all tracks of your demo project are selected, that's why all tracks gets muted & soloed by clicking just one button and that's also why you get that red flag on all mute/solo buttons ... the red flag shows the latest clicked item. As for the global solo & mute buttons, they toggle on & off the latest selected solos & mutes.

Regards Thomas

Thanks Thomas

Appreciate your advice

cheers