Play clipboard: low memory error

rraud

Re-post from Beta 4: Bugs?

Build 21 (64 bit)  Play Clipboard:  "An error occurred during the edit operation. System is low on memory...."                                                     

My PC: Win 10, Dell XPS with 1 TB SSHD and 32GB RAM.

Also, some DX plug-ins do not show up, however I don't think it's a bug, just 32/64 incompatibility. It's the same on VP 64 bit. Specifically, the  DX Ultrafunk R3 FX and the iZotope Mastering Suite that was included with the SCS SF Pro 10 and/or 11.
Question for Thomas: Can the x86 version of SF Pro 12 be installed on the same PC without causing problems?...  
I previously had both versions of VP 9 installed pretty much w/o issues,  the only issue I cane across was, accessing "View> Project media" caused VP to crash..

• 2 weeks later...

the 32 bit plugins should run in the 64 bit version of sf too. they run with the bridge. that means you should be able to use izotope master and repair also with sf pro 12 64 bit. you need to insert the vst folder where izotope is installed to the prefernces vst scan folders