cmbourget

problems connecting to the forum

Hello, I have problems connecting to the forum. I sent 3 messages to Magix but I have no answer. Each time you return to the Forum, the system refuses my password. It's been 20 times that I reset it. In addition, it disconnects me after a few minutes of non-activity. What to do ? (Chrome or Firefox, same result.)

On 2/13/2019 at 12:00 PM, HHfallback said:

there should be option like "remember me" <- tick box at side ... should cure :)

cookie in browser remember you then .. i not want test log out,i forget pass!

We all know that. It's not such a simple and basic thing, of course. It's more complicated. In addition, I am able to remember a password and all are refused return after disconnection.

Maybe a list of IP at Magix. It's unbelievable that you can not answer me at Magix.

3 hours ago, cmbourget said:

We all know that. It's not such a simple and basic thing, of course. It's more complicated. In addition, I am able to remember a password and all are refused return after disconnection.

Maybe a list of IP at Magix. It's unbelievable that you can not answer me at Magix.

if your logging in correctly,and ticking the "remember me" box then don't delete the site cookies after you visit ... your site options are stored in them/it

if you got a cookie cleaner add this forum to its whitelist ...

*think* this is a non-official magix site,so not supported by magix ..?? .. not 100% sure .. soon find out when a regular comes by and corrects me :D