Any way to download basic instruments for Independence Pro?

Silent Sky

I have Samplitude Pro X4 Suite and decided to try and play around with Independence a bit (I do mostly audio and very little MIDI recording). I was prompted to download the Independence libraries, but it says they are 70GB in size. I was wondering if there's a smaller library file download with just a basic smattering of instruments, rather than the full 70GB library. I'm not even sure if I'll end up using this very much, so I don't particularly want to use up that much free disk space on something that may go unused.

After posting this last night, I realized I still have my DVD installation media (which includes 9 DVD's of Independence Libraries) from when I purchased Samplitude Pro X Suite (the first "Pro X" version of Samplitude) several years ago (I have since always just purchased the download version without the DVD's). I chose the option in Independence to install from the DVD media and have been popping in each disk when prompted. So at least I don't have to download 70 GB worth of data (although I'm sure the downloads are compressed, they would still take forever on my slow-ish Internet connection). :blink:

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.