sfcprw

Samplitude Pro X5 Suite Problem

When I open a VIP, I press the "Play" button and it takes 5 seconds before it starts playing. During playback, ever so often it stops playing. It's almost like a hole is in the mix but the full waveform is intact and it starts playing again. Sam has crashed several times since installing it and each time I do the email through the program and never hear back after the initial email stating that I will hear from Support.

Has anyone had this problem? I'm using Magix Samplitude Pro X5 Suite version 16.0.2.31 (DP3), Win 10 Pro in a Dell Dual Processor T5600 with 64 GB of memory and two two TB SSD's, one for OS and one for data. I use RME HDSP 9652 sound cards and Apogee Rosetta 800 converters.

sounds strange:   does that affect all VIPs you load or just a special one ? And did this suddenly come as a new, surprising behaviour, without you having run a Win update or  a Sam Update ?   is your PC a Dell Dual Precision workstation (?)

It does it on a certain VIP. If I open an older VIP, it starts up fast. This is a new project originally recorded in ProTools Mac and sent from Venezuela to Texas. Both Win 10 Pro & Sam Pro X5 Suite were the current version. My computer is the Dell T7600 Precision Desktop Workstation.

I just loaded a new project and when I play, it skips a lot. It starts playing and after a few seconds it skips a couple of seconds and then the audio comes back and then it does that all the way through the song.

"This is a new project originally recorded in ProTools Mac"
-> Did you open the project as AAF in Samplitude? Or how did you import it?