BongoSamp

Problems with independance libraries

I upgraded to Samp PRo 5 and then removed PRO 4 suite off my computer. I have the full 70 Gig library and have tried to link it to Independence. Do I have to move the library somewhere else? Everything worked in PRO 4 suite. The images show that I have the library referenced but this is the mesage I get. Do I have to reinstall 4 or will the full library work with Independence? If I need to move the library where would I move it to?

Where library is located.jpg

not activated.jpg

It's probably not a good idea to have removed Pro X4 from your computer. Purely from the point of view that if you have problems with opening projects in ProX5 can at least revert to Pro X4. Unless you are short of hard drive space I would suggest reinstalling Samplitude Pro X4 and see if that fixes the problem.

Regards, Kraznet

Also did you install the latest version of Independence with the Pro X5 installer? I noticed that the version you have is 3.5 whereas the latest is 3.6.0.24.

Indy3.6.jpg.aceb00f49639104aa29383b3ac7f1f82.jpg

I did a total install of PRO 5. Will do a reinstall and see if that helps. Don't know why I got the older version, perhaps it sensed the version installed with PRO 4 suite and didn't change it. Thanks you for the response.

Did the reinstall, works in PRO4 but not PRO five. Maybe the Independence that ships with the non-suite version just won't recognize the files.

2 minutes ago, BongoSamp said:

Did the reinstall, works in PRO4 but not PRO five. Maybe the Independence that ships with the non-suite version just won't recognize the files.

Yes, if you only have the non-Suite version of Pro X5 you don't have the licence for the 70 GB library, only the 12 GB library is included in the licence.

Best, Thomas

I was presuming you had upgraded to Pro X5 Suite? @TotteG is correct if you upgraded to the non-Suite version you won't have a licence for the 70 GB library.

Regards, Kraznet

I hang on to this. I am currently working with Samplitude Pro X4 suite and considering this topic I have looked at the version of Independence. This is version 3.3.095 with 70Gb. Is it possible to update and if so how? Doesn't there risk to be conflicts then with old VIP projects?

Merci d'avance