Batch Processing Question

Unfortunately, batch processing isn't enabled in the Sequoia 16 demo and it's the primary reason I'm considering it for mastering work.  Here's what I'd like to do.  Is it possible?

1. For each of my projects, I render a couple dozen master mix versions (e.g., master mix, clean mix, vocal up/dn, tv mix, instrumental, various group stems).  Stereo and surround versions of all, so around two dozen mixes/stems.
  2. For mastering, I want to work on the master mix in Sequoia, producing fades, volume adjustments, and applying my favorite 3rd party VSTs (e.g., equalizer, compressor, limiter) and, of course, the usual mastering operations (e.g., downmixing, downsampling, dither, format conversion).
  3. When finished, I want to apply everything I've done to ALL of my mix versions & stems en masse.  The volume changes, the master channel plugins, dither, etc.

In my other DAWs, I can load all of the mix versions and stems into separate tracks and apply automation and effects from the master bus, but each mix version must be manually soloed and exported.  Each export takes between 5 and 15 minutes, so I can't go to lunch or do anything productive - just babysit the computer.  It's horribly tedious and, if there's a mistake, half my day is wasted.

Please tell me Sequoia can do this?

Any assistance is greatly appreciated.

• 3 weeks later...

Don't know about Sequoia, but here is what can be done in Samplitude. Sequoia should be more powerful ?

You can save your master effect chain from any project then load this chain in this screen and adjust it.

About the target format, here is the screen.

It seems that in Samplitude you can do all you ask for. If so, for sure Sequoia can do it !

Capture d’écran 2021-08-13 151304.png

Capture d’écran 2021-08-13 152519.png

Hi @resortrecords!

For the mastering you should select all songs/stems and then use the "Advanced Export and Track bouncing" instead of batch  processing, there you can route the export thru the Master and use the "Bounce all selected objects processing individually" in Vertical / Special Functions. 

I'm also a Samplitude user but all functions should be available in Sequoia as well.

Best, Thomas