Testing The New Forum

Tekker

Wow, this is great!

Ever since I registered my orignal name (Tekker) on the newcomer forum for some weird reason the forum wouldn't let me post with it, so I had to create another name (Tekkerue) and I didn't have any problems with that one. But everything seems to be working now.

Excellent work on the new forums! :unsure:

-tkr

Realy cool! :D

Its nice to be important, but its more important to be nice! :unsure:

If you are a Samplitude or Sequoia user, you will get access to the private boards. You only need to be registered.

Greetings,

Rouven

Realy cool! :(

Its nice to be important, but its more important to be nice! :unsure:

Greetings,

Rouven

I'm not shure if i got this right? :D ...did i say some thing bad?

Anyway, i agrea completly with what you said otherwise.

By the way, looks like I'll be there soon, see you around :D .

P.S. I've been so impress with your software. It make the others look like amateur. Is that nice enought for you? :D

I tought i had the same problem but it turns out i was the problem :unsure: . It works fine and looks really good.

What did you find the problem to be?

For mine, it gave me an error message when I tried to post. I don't remember it exactly now, but it was something about not having permission to post or something weird like that. It let me login, but I just couldn't post when I was logged in. It was pretty strange. :D

By the way, how is it to be part of a private forum? Is it as cool as i think?

I'm sorry we are not allowed to speak about the "forbidden forum"..... Oooops, I've said to much already. :D

But sersiously, there are a lot of very knowlegable folks there. There's not a whole lot of interaction from Magix unfortunately. Sebastian was by far the main contributor who worked at Magix, but now seeing that he doesn't work there anymore the Magix interaction has dropped considerably. lol

-tkr

What did you find the problem to be?

The problem was my spelling. B) ...the guy cant event spell his name right... :(

I'm sorry we are not allowed to speak about the "forbidden forum"..... Oooops, I've said to much already. unsure.gif

But sersiously, there are a lot of very knowlegable folks there. There's not a whole lot of interaction from Magix unfortunately. Sebastian was by far the main contributor who worked at Magix, but now seeing that he doesn't work there anymore the Magix interaction has dropped considerably. lol

I'm not sure who Sebatian is, ...Did he use to make free plugins/shareware? That rings a bell B) . Anyway, as long as i can get an answer when i need it I'll be happy.

For some reason I'm assuming that since it's private, people behave in a better fashion, less fighting/crap, ect...well, i hope so.

Thanks for your reply.

Dwako.

I'm not sure who Sebatian is, ...Did he use to make free plugins/shareware? That rings a bell B) . Anyway, as long as i can get an answer when i need it I'll be happy.

I believe you're thinking of Sascha of digitalfishphones fame. Sebastian was in the Sequoia sales department (I think).

For some reason I'm assuming that since it's private, people behave in a better fashion, less fighting/crap, ect...well, i hope so.

Hah, hah, hah! 24.gif

Well, okay, it's usually pretty good so long as you don't mention dongles or when the next release is due... B)

BGK

I believe you're thinking of Sascha of digitalfishphones fame. Sebastian was in the Sequoia sales department (I think).

haaa! That's the guy! Thank! I've spent an hour looking for his sit last night. Next time I'll ask.

Hah, hah, hah! IPB Image

Well, okay, it's usually pretty good so long as you don't mention dongles or when the next release is due... blink.gif

BGK

Ha! Ha!....There's no escaping it i guess. Well I'm glade i made you lauft.

P.S. That's a cool emoticon. Is that part of the deal?

Dwako.

haaa! That's the guy! Thank! I've spent an hour looking for his sit last night. Next time I'll ask.

Check out the stuff he's been working on for v9... 38.gif

Hah, hah, hah! 24.gif

Well, okay, it's usually pretty good so long as you don't mention dongles or when the next release is due... B)

BGK

Ha! Ha!....There's no escaping it i guess. Well I'm glade i made you lauft.

P.S. That's a cool emoticon. Is that part of the deal?

Dwako.

The emoticon is linked from the Yahoo! Messenger site. They have a page with 'em all on. Very cute, especially the little dancing guy. 69.gif

BGK

Check out the stuff he's been working on for v9... IPB Image

WOW!! That looks really good. I cant wait to hear this. :(

The emoticon is linked from the Yahoo! Messenger site. They have a page with 'em all on. Very cute, especially the little dancing guy. IPB Image

Thanks, for some reason I've always been afraid of these on the net. Tought there might be spyware ect. in there or something....I"ll try it now. B)

Thanks!

P.S. I've read that FX Teleport works well with Samp., can you confirm that. I would hate to spend that money for nothing....It works perfectly with Cubas but would rather use Samplitude if you know what i mean. B)

Dwako.

Check out the stuff he's been working on for v9... IPB Image

WOW!! That looks really good. I cant wait to hear this. B)

Me neither!

Thanks, for some reason I've always been afraid of these on the net. Tought there might be spyware ect. in there or something....I"ll try it now. B)

I you are talking about the emoticons that you download, as advertised in a browser pop-up near you, then they probably able!

However, I'm just linking to an image that happens to be an emoticon. It could just as easily be a logo - button_diab.gif - or a lamppost - 041714.jpg.

P.S. I've read that FX Teleport works well with Samp., can you confirm that. I would hate to spend that money for nothing....It works perfectly with Cubas but would rather use Samplitude if you know what i mean. B)

I can't confirm that you have read that! :(

I can say that I have also read that FX Teleport works well with Samplitude, but I've not tried it myself.

BGK

I you are talking about the emoticons that you download, as advertised in a browser pop-up near you, then they probably able!

However, I'm just linking to an image that happens to be an emoticon. It could just as easily be a logo - IPB Image - or a lamppost - IPB Image.

Yea! That's what i ment...but i see your point, that's really cool B) .

I can't confirm that you have read that! tongue.gif

I can say that I have also read that FX Teleport works well with Samplitude, but I've not tried it myself.

Ha! Ha! you got me there.

Well, thankx a lot for the info man. See you around. B)