THEDDY

Help For Monitoring

hello every one

i use Samplitude v8.2 pro ;i do not have any studio , all is in my home in my room : this si where i create my music _all is in my pc : i use only vst instruments plugins and my sound card is FIREwire 410 from M-Audio

ok , so i need your help and advice for my equipment_until now i used to connect my system hifi stereo to my sound card to create my music but i want to change for more quality

what should i do better : connect monitoring studio speakers to my sound card or a high end system hifi stereo (like Denon or Nad ..... ) ?

cause i got to do the best choice and until today i notice that some people say that monitoring speakers are better but others say no (even people in post production audio): work with and connect to sound card a high end quality system stereo hifi is good

so what do you think ?

thanks

THEDDY (from france)

A high end Denon HiFi or DolbyDigital Amp is certainly a good choice but you still need speakers.

Active studio speakers are easy to set up and would save you money at the cost of flexibility.

Depends what you kind of work you're doing.

Cheers

M

A high end Denon HiFi or DolbyDigital Amp is certainly a good choice but you still need speakers.

Active studio speakers are easy to set up and would save you money at the cost of flexibility.

Depends what you kind of work you're doing.

Cheers

M

HELLO AGAIN

i thank you for your answer ;i think i will look for some good monityors speakers

theddy

HELLO AGAIN

i thank you for your answer ;i think i will look for some good monityors speakers

theddy

Hi Theddy,

How much are you looking to spend?

-tkr

HELLO AGAIN

theddy

Hi Theddy,

How much are you looking to spend?

-tkr

HI tekker

you see i am in france and i know different shop of professionnal music hardware so its not a problem to find at good price and even the manufacturer of my sound card M-Audio proposes monitors

thanks

theddy