Hier findet der Erfahrungsaustausch von sehbehinderten Samplitude/Sequoia Anwendern statt. Es kann deutsch oder englisch gesprochen werden. Forum for blind Samplitude/Sequoia users. Feel free to discuss issues in german and english please.
Needed Samplitude features (Options)
1. Option to have Media files (BWF) and Image files in separate system folders. Samplitude media image files need to reside in a different System Folder than the source Media (WAV) files.
2. Option to Zoom around mouse cursor. Not around play position (default). Ctrl + Mouse Wheel = option to zoom around Mouse Position, not around Play Position.
3. Option to Export WAV files with embedded ISRC and meta data like it it does for MP3 exports. (Sequoia has this function but more important for Samplitude).
4. It would be nice if Opened Plugins follow selected clip. When selecting a Clip, close open plugins of that clip, then open the plugin for the selected Clip.
5. Option to reverse the mouse wheel direction.
I use Samplitude for mastering, since 2005. It is by far the best. These options are features that I have wanted since day one. I put up with the inconvenience, without these features, because Samplitude is so great otherwise. Still I wish one of the great upgrades would include these options.
Thank you, Jim Fox
I've been with Independence since they were Yellow Tools, and I just completed a new build, and ran into the same exact problem. When Magix acquired Yellow Tools, I accepted the upgrade and maxed out with the then promotion, and at that time it was just "Independence Basic and Independence Pro Plus Library "70 Gigs". Now they have a total of 3.
1. Basic 2. Pro Plus. 3. Pro Plus Premium
The 'NOW" Pro Plus Premium 70 Gigs was the Equivalent to the Pro Plus "BACK THEN"
I still have my P2 serial number for my stand alone (70 Gigs) but it doesn't work !!!!!