Easy Comping In Samplitude?

echom

Hi

I'm an acoustic songwriter and I'm at the stage where I want to produce master quality recordings of my songs.

The vast majority of my songs will consist of just two tracks: one vocal track and one acoustic guitar track.

The main editing that I will want to do will be some vocal comping, and it's very important to me to have a program which will make this as quick and easy for me as possible. How would you rate Samplitude in this respect?

Also, given my requirements, which version of Samplitude would be sufficient for me?

Hi

I'm an acoustic songwriter and I'm at the stage where I want to produce master quality recordings of my songs.

The vast majority of my songs will consist of just two tracks: one vocal track and one acoustic guitar track.

The main editing that I will want to do will be some vocal comping, and it's very important to me to have a program which will make this as quick and easy for me as possible. How would you rate Samplitude in this respect?

Also, given my requirements, which version of Samplitude would be sufficient for me?

It's no problem to record each take on a new track. Use the object fade in/out handles to produce seamless joins when finally selecting for a bounce. I also do this to make corrections instead of punch in/ out.