Samplitude Buggy And Unstable?

echom

Hi

I've been reading the other forums and there seem to be lots of problems with with various bugs and multiple crashings. I thought that one of Samplitudes strengths was its stability. Having second thoughts now ...

Echom

I have used Samplitude for many years, since v 5, alongside many other programs -various Midi sequencers, Gigastudio, Melodyne et all. It is the only one that has never given me any problems. Apart from stability, the intuitive usability, great interface and features make it No 1 for me.

Hi

I've been reading the other forums and there seem to be lots of problems with various bugs and multiple crashings. I thought that one of Samplitudes strengths was its stability. Having second thoughts now ...

Echom

No need to second thoughts ;)

Very stable on all platforms from W98 (version 5.12). Good setup = rock solid Samplitude.

Michal Skopik

oh, Samplitude is the best program I've used so far. I totally dig it, and I am so grateful for having it, in my studio, there was a time I've spent like, months and months just using a recording software and editing the audio in a film editing software and no VST. Now with SAM, I have so much fun!!!

um, I get a little bit of the unstable, but I figure thats my fault since I got a virus on my computer, several Trojans I haven't gotten rid of...

so many software is unstable as a result.. but SAM works better than them all. Sometimes if you run so much VST and overload the processor like I do..

SAM is the best!! I've used Pro tools and Cubase, oh, all kinds.. I feel that SAM is the best. I have a curiosity to see how their very best version of SAM must be like.. :)