Video Tutorial S8

DonM

Hi - first time poster (please be gentle)

This weekend I downloaded the V8 of Samplitude and have gotten off ot a great start. I am a PT and Sonar user so most items easily translated.

When I open the product, one of the options is to "show tutorial video" - when I click on that button I get a dialog box asking to insert my installation CD - But.... I am using the downloaded version so.... how do I view the tutorials?

Any assistance would be appreciated.

Thanks

-D

I would love to see more videos and even a "power" book on samp...

The videos I could email to friends who have no idea that sam even exists. ;)

Here's the V8 quickstart video

QuickStart_E.wmv

Regards

Kraznet

Aaaah! You the man Kraznet! ;) But I'm wondering, is this legal? I mean magix would have made those avalabe if they wanted too right? Maybe they did and i don't know about it. I'm thinking this is really cool for us, but maybe too cool for those who use cracks if you know what i mean...Just a tough.

Aaaah! You the man Kraznet! ;) But I'm wondering, is this legal? I mean magix would have made those avalabe if they wanted too right? Maybe they did and i don't know about it. I'm thinking this is really cool for us, but maybe too cool for those who use cracks if you know what i mean...Just a tough.

Don't worry they used to be on the website when V8 came out so I'm sure they won't object . Here's another to get on with :D

MidiEditor.wmv

Regards

Kraznet

Don't worry they used to be on the website when V8 came out so I'm sure they won't object . Here's another to get on with :D

MidiEditor.wmv

Regards

Kraznet

Thanks body! :D

Here's one about Elastic Audio and some misc stuff .

ElasticAudio_Misc.wmv

With regard to posting videos , I've see that Ableton and Cakewalk both have official videos up on Youtube promoting their latest versions . I'm even toying with the idea of setting up a Samplitude YouTube page :D

Regards

Kraznet

You should if you ask me. People should know about Samplitude, and there's a lot of competition out there so every little trick count. And it's in our best interest too. :D ..Let me know if you do, I'll go write something nice like: ''Samplitude sounds so good that it make cubase look like crap!''...Well it's not so nice i guess. ;)

Thanks again for the help, very generous of you.

Here's one about Elastic Audio and some misc stuff .

ElasticAudio_Misc.wmv

With regard to posting videos , I've see that Ableton and Cakewalk both have official videos up on Youtube promoting their latest versions . I'm even toying with the idea of setting up a Samplitude YouTube page :D

Regards

Kraznet

You should if you ask me. People should know about Samplitude, and there's a lot of competition out there so every little trick count. And it's in our best interest too. :D ..Let me know if you do, I'll go write something nice like: ''Samplitude sounds so good that it make cubase look like crap!''...Well it's not so nice i guess. ;)

Thanks again for the help, very generous of you.

Don't get me wrong, i love Cubase and will keep on using it for midi, but for audio Sauplitude sounds sooo much better...