Posting In The Samplitude Forum - Not Possible

Carl Lofgren

hi carl,

the problem was that you registered in the forum with a different email address than your samplitude registration. our routine will check only for registered sam/seq email addresses. and if this comparison fails, you will stick in the member status.

so therefore the big request to all newbies in the forum: please register at first with your samplitude/sequoia email address, so our routine can set you as the appropriate member here.

afterwards you always can change your email address under the forum control panel.

cheers, andy

hi carl,

the problem was that you registered in the forum with a different email address than your samplitude registration. our routine will check only for registered sam/seq email addresses. and if this comparison fails, you will stick in the member status.

so therefore the big request to all newbies in the forum: please register at first with your samplitude/sequoia email address, so our routine can set you as the appropriate member here.

afterwards you always can change your email address under the forum control panel.

cheers, andy

Thanks! And for the explanation as well. The reason why I use different mail accounts is because I want to see if any of the forums I register to, give away my mail to spammers. This way my main mail account remains quite free from spam.

Carl.

hi carl,

cheers, andy

i'm having this problem, so i tried registering under both of my email addresses but now neither account allows me to post....

please, what is the solution??

thanks,

Rob