Samplitude 9 Vs. Acid Pro 6

SEA

Has anyone tried ACID Pro 6? I heard some people mentioning it as an option (since Yamaberg is having their issues) and just wanted to ask if anyone had any experience with it and how it compares to Samp.

Personally... I think more and more that Samplitude 9 Pro is going to dominate over the rest (especially when the midi gets better) and Cubendo users (like me) will feel at home! :)

Jamie :D

yep,wierd. :)

acid is okay, the only thing that 6 has is the media browser thing really, but samp allready has one...very pre-school, but it has one.

SAMP......this is what it needs NOW....

Input Quantize

Quantize setup, without having to have any tracks on my vip...

Much better looping...this range thing sucks...sorry...every time I click somewhere, it dissapears...wtf??

Midi note display on vip in form of drum notes or scores like Nuendo / Logic...this is your competition..get to it.

Trashing the ini????? Those of us who produce for a living dont have time to mess with files..well go straight to logic and get our work done.

Seriously...side by side compare your sequencing to that of logic 5.5 on pc....and start at the fundamentals.

Dont worry about the audio, you have that down pat...get the sequencing side working and people will use it....I know some producers whould, but the midi side sucks right now.....so im stuck using logic and nuendo..

yep,wierd. :)

acid is okay, the only thing that 6 has is the media browser thing really, but samp allready has one...very pre-school, but it has one.

SAMP......this is what it needs NOW....

Input Quantize

Quantize setup, without having to have any tracks on my vip...

Much better looping...this range thing sucks...sorry...every time I click somewhere, it dissapears...wtf??

Midi note display on vip in form of drum notes or scores like Nuendo / Logic...this is your competition..get to it.

Trashing the ini????? Those of us who produce for a living dont have time to mess with files..well go straight to logic and get our work done.

Seriously...side by side compare your sequencing to that of logic 5.5 on pc....and start at the fundamentals.

Dont worry about the audio, you have that down pat...get the sequencing side working and people will use it....I know some producers whould, but the midi side sucks right now.....so im stuck using logic and nuendo..

Well... my whole thing is VSTi using midi... no audio on my next 5 cds. I do everything using VSTi's, samples and synths WITH EFFECTS on the tracks in real time... then mix it all down to wave to burn to a CD! This workflow is very fast!!!

I hope the next Samplitude upgrade will be able to handle this the same way Cubase, Sonar, Logic, and others do!

I KNOW (and so does MAGIX) that this is the biggest issue we have right now! If Samp can handle midi the same way Cubendo does, then I believe hundreds (or more) SX 3 users will come running over for sure! :D

Jamie