Is It Possible To Download Version Samp 8

Chulio

Is it possible to download version Samp 8

I have someone who will sell it to me .

He is the originol owner and has the serial number.

I would like to try it.

Or I might buy the 9 pro version for the incredible crossgrade price.

Thanks

Is it possible to download version Samp 8

I have someone who will sell it to me .

He is the originol owner and has the serial number.

I would like to try it.

Or I might buy the 9 pro version for the incredible crossgrade price.

Thanks

Hey Chulio!

Do you work with VSTi's much and midi? If so... you will want V9 for sure!

Also... how much for V8 and what is the upgrade to V9 from then?

Cheers,

SEA :)

If I remember correctly the upgrade from Samplitude Pro 8 to 9 is $250.00. Since Samp Pro 9 retails at $1000.00 that would probably be a good deal. The Synthax or Magix dudes who hang out on the forum would know for sure. :)

Yes... it is $249 for the upgrade from Pro 8 to Pro 9.

However... how much will it cost to purchase Pro 8? If the cost is $200 and the upgrade is $249... then that's $449! :blink:

Currently... MAGIX & Synthax is letting you crossgrade for only $399 (such a deal!!) :blink:

SEA :lol:

To Chulio:

I think that you want V9 now. Especially if you come over from Cubase.

So, all the deal making will have to consider the final upgrade to V9. Given the CG deal, a V8Pro will be worth a 150.- at the moment, not more.

For the D/L question: You can not use V8 with a serial number. No way. You need the dongle. Once you have the dongle you also get the access data from the original owner, you can D/L everything. Ask him if he gives you a return option. But that is again something between you and him. MAGIX has nothing to do with that.

Cheers,

S

To Chulio:

I think that you want V9 now. Especially if you come over from Cubase.

So, all the deal making will have to consider the final upgrade to V9. Given the CG deal, a V8Pro will be worth a 150.- at the moment, not more.

For the D/L question: You can not use V8 with a serial number. No way. You need the dongle. Once you have the dongle you also get the access data from the original owner, you can D/L everything. Ask him if he gives you a return option. But that is again something between you and him. MAGIX has nothing to do with that.

Cheers,

S

Thanks for the help, I think it was a scam.

I am going to go for 9 Pro due to the special crossgrade price.

I can't wait!!!!

I have been a Pro Tools user for a long time and I love the HD setup at the studio I work at, but the LE version for at home has never worked well.

Samplitude seems very intuitive. I love the object idea of doing things.

The forum is way nicer than PT or Cubase. No Blasting newbies here.

Take Care

Thanks for the help, I think it was a scam.

That's likely. You (and potentially others) can check back: ask for the samp forum username. Then, write a PM over the forum or a mail to that user and wait if the answer comes from the prospective seller. If not, it is a scam.

Probaby one of those who use 8.01 cracks. 8.01 was undongled and German. There is a third party (cracker) localsation to English. Trying to sell one of those is no petty crime. That's plain and simple FRAUD.

Cheers,

Sebastian