How About Some Action!

SEA

OK... Here's the deal!!! popcorn.gif

How about us defectors get as many Cubendo, Sonar, Logic, SawStudio, and PT user as possible to take advantage of the $399 crossgrade special that MAGIX is offering right now!!! 4.gif

I mean... C'MON MEN... let's SPREAD THE WORD!!! singer.gif

Even WITHOUT the midi and all... Samplitude 9 Pro ROCKS!!! ESPECIALLY when it comes to audio sound quality, audio editing!

AND!!! (let's not forget) the POW'r dither!!!! musik_2.gif

So who's with me???? I'm getting ready to SHOUT IT LOUD and SHOUT IT PROUD on the Cubase forum, and any other forum!!!! :)

Let's DO IT MAN!!!!!! :blink:

SEA :blink:

Hi Sea,

I think you will learn that SampLand is a much more laid back world than the Shark Pool of Cubase.net. That's also one of the pros of Samplitude.

Cheers and welcome to the club,

Sebastian

Yes Sebastian... I have found out that life is a lot more pleasant over here in Sampland! :)

In Sampland... it's a place of rest and beauty... where musicians, programmers, engineers, and developers from all over the world walk in love, peace, and harmony with with one another!!! smilie_flags_kl.gif

Hi Sea,

I think you will learn that SampLand is a much more laid back world than the Shark Pool of Cubase.net. That's also one of the pros of Samplitude.

Cheers and welcome to the club,

Sebastian

Yes Sebastian... I have found out that life is a lot more pleasant over here in Sampland! :)

In Sampland... it's a place of rest and beauty... where musicians, programmers, engineers, and developers from all over the world walk in love, peace, and harmony with with one another!!! smilie_flags_kl.gif

There is no comparison in the friendliness of the Samplitude forum.

I can't wait to get going with the new software.