Any Free Skins?

SEA

Are there any free skins that are available for Samplitdue 9 or are they all for sale?

Also... the dark skin I've seen for sale on the Synthax site says version 8 on it. I was wondering if the new skins have all been updated and say version 9 now?

Here's the link to the dark alloy http://shop.synthax.com/popup_image.php?pID=28

Jamie

hey Sea,

come over to nerg's forum too. :D tons of sillyness.

anyways, I would love a tutorial on skinning for samplitude. I would like the arrange page like logic. and then what unempty is doing looks sick, if he ever finished.. :lol::o:):blink:

got booted from sx eh? its all for the better. :blink:

hey Sea,

come over to nerg's forum too. B) tons of sillyness.

anyways, I would love a tutorial on skinning for samplitude. I would like the arrange page like logic. and then what unempty is doing looks sick, if he ever finished.. :o:D:):blink:

got booted from sx eh? its all for the better. :lol:

Send a link to the Nerg's Forum Doc! :D

Yes... I got booted form the SX forum. Ah well... Their loss, right? :blink:

Jamie B)

Hi Jamie,

The V9 Alloy skins are still being finished AFAIK . I did see a screenshot somewhere but I lost the link . Hopefully they will appear soon .

Regards

Kraznet

Thanks Kraznet!

Also... are the skins only the mixer board, or do they effect the whole look of the entire Samplitude daw?

Thanks,

Jamie

Are there any free skins that are available for Samplitdue 9 or are they all for sale?

I made a free one a while back. I'm finishing up the VIP skin for it as we speak actually.

http://unempty.com/sam/vintage/

Forum thread

• 8 months later...

of course all skinns works with ms2008. . . but this is not a promise to make each function works

Try the button A automation in mixer. Make a silly automation in track . . . and RELAXXXXXX

oh . . .

Automation does not work in ms2008 very fine?

Someone can make a skin with a F*** and no A in mixer?? ;)

Each day i open ms2008 in my laptop i discover a new wonderful thing in this fantastic and enjoyable program. :);)

of course all skinns works with ms2008. . . but this is not a promise to make each function works

Try the button A automation in mixer. Make a silly automation in track . . . and RELAXXXXXX

oh . . .

Automation does not work in ms2008 very fine?

Someone can make a skin with a F*** and no A in mixer?? ;)

Each day i open ms2008 in my laptop i discover a new wonderful thing in this fantastic and enjoyable program. :);)

I have no problems with Automation whatsoever.

Even VST plug inas run smoothly.

cheers,

Peter