Shift+mouse Wheel On Sasch'a Plugs

Philw

hi,

sorry, I don't find the topic where we speak about the fine adjustement of knobs in Sascha's suite.

Well, there's something strange with this fine adjustement : on the Vol knob of the AM|Track and AM|phibia, the value returns to zero just after pass the -2, and when on zero, the Shift+wheel doesn't work anymore. Must change the value whitout the Shift, and then retry ... but no way, impossible to adjust between - 2db and zero.

known issue ? :rolleyes:

thanx

Phil

known issue ? :rolleyes:

Not really a bug, but sort of a design flaw. Thanks for reporting.

Using the mouse wheel doesn't automatically disable the 'snap-to-center' function. I think it's appropriate to do this temporarily. Snap would be enabled again upon regular mouse usage. Would that be okay?

thanx for answer, and accept my apologies for the error in your name. redface.gif

I don't want to disable the snap-to-center, I think it's good to have this option with a double click.

The problem is that the snap is a little bit large ... :rolleyes:

I make some tests, and after - 2 db the knob returns to 0, and doesn't want to move if I stay with the Shift key pressed. Then, I "un-shift", click, and hop ! the knob goes to +3.6 db for example ! Then, I Shift again to lower, but when arrives @ +1.4 db, it jumps to 0 again !

So, we can say that it's impossible to adjust between -2 db and +1.4 db the Out Volume.

It would be nice :

- to have a continuous adjust with the Shift key,

- to not have a fool jump of the knob when click on it B) because we have bad habits : first think we do to adjust a knob is clicking on it ... :D

thanx

Phil